JUST IN TREND FR STRECHED PANTS
Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.88 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Flame Resistant Flex Fit Trouser - Pant , 9 oz
MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION
- Flame Resistant 88%C/12% twill Fabric. Fabric Weight 9 oz / sq yd.
- Fabric complies to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash and NFPA 2112 (ASTM F1930) for Flash Fire. Minimum Arc Flash rating (ATPV) is 8 cal / cm sq. and complies with HRC 2 rating.
- Garment is NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 compliant and UL CERTIFIED.
- Fabric is mercerized and designed to provide minimal shrinkage, maximum comfort and optimum safety and durability.
DESIGN & SIZING
- Heavy duty Nomex tape FR Brass zipper.
- Classic regular fit to provide a work friendly cut and a classic look.
- Proprietary “Flex fit” hidden elastic in waist to provide comfort flexible fit.
- Two quarter cut front pockets and two back pockets
- Manufactured to US Standard Size Charts. Refer to Size Chart Image.
- NFPA 2112 (ASTM F 1930) Compliant for Flash Fire.
- ASTM F1506 (D6413 + F1959) Compliant for Arc Flash.
- HRC 2 (ATPV of 8.0 cal / cm sq or above).
- UL Certified (check labels for UL Stamp).
- All our NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 garments are identified by 3-point labeling system.
WASH / CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- FR cotton-based fabrics must be well cared to extend life and minimize shrinkage. Follow Wash and Care instructions provided.
- Our Fabrics are mercerized to minimize shrinkage. However, it is recommended to wash in mild temps and mild detergents to extend life.
- For garments worn on top of other garments or to have looser / comfort fit or if your garments will undergo routine industrial washes, we recommend one size up on the garment.